Sunday, May 13, 2007

One Lucky Mom








It is Mother's Day and I am one lucky mom. The highlight of my day was the breakfast in bed the boys made me themselves. Cereal from Nate, toast from Spencer, banana from Sam, blueberries and a cookie on the side. Matt had gone to his meetings and they were so excited and proud. Then they went on to get themselves dressed(I guess we were all in a blue mood) and teeth brushed without being asked. It was heavenly! I have the best boys. I love them to death and their dad too.

1 comment:

Andrea S. said...

I'm glad to see you remembered how to post-although it would be nice to still be blogging together! We must agree that you have great boys-must be a Skidmore thing since Karston isn't too bad himself. We miss all of you and can't wait to see you in a month.