Tuesday, September 4, 2007

OBX

WE LOVE THE BEACH!!! We had a great vacation in North Carolina. The weather was perfect and we had tons of fun. We went for walks, made sandcastles and sandy hot tubs, caught crabs(I think the count was at 138), took pictures(me mostly), boogie boarded, swam in the ocean and at the pool, and enjoyed the sun.

We did have to make another trip to the emergency room. Last week it was for Spencer who got bit in the face by a dog and this time it was for Matt who crashed while trying to go on a bike ride with Chad and Ryan. It is lucky they all didn't have to go to the hospital. Matt broke his arm which is a bummer, but we were glad that it happened near the end of the week.

We love all our beach friends and I will post more pictures of our group later.











3 comments:

Andrea S. said...

Looks like you had a fun time. I can't wait to see more pictures of the beach.

Aaron and I got a good laugh over Matt's broken arm. Way too funny.

Sue said...

Ahhhh! I'm having OBX withdrawals! I just talked to a friend today who's going to obx this month, and then here it is on your blog. Maybe next year. Looks super fun!

Morris Family said...

Hey Britt, I am way jealous of the beach, wish we were went with ya! Tell Matt it could have only happened to him. I agree with Aaron that it is way too funny!!