Saturday, December 1, 2007

Photo Booth

The boys love to play around with Photo Booth on my computer.  Tonight I checked and they had taken 531 pictures of themselves playing around.  As I looked through them I thought some were pretty cute or pretty funny so I made a collage.  


They are getting quite creative.  They took tons of their superman trick which is that they jump and try to be in the air when the camera goes off.  The one in the upper right corner was a successful attempt at that.  I can't believe I am posting a picture of myself like that, but I reminded myself of Edna Mode from Incredibles.  Hope you get a chuckle from these!  
(I think if you click on the picture it will show you a larger version.) 

2 comments:

Andrea S. said...

These are great! I can't believe the boys took that many pictures of themseleves...oh wait yes I can. I love the one of you, we totally agree that you look like Edna. Maybe you should print that one big for your wall.....

Aaron wants to know if you're ready for the slumber party of the century.

Hilary said...

So much fun!

I can't get it to enlarge though.
You look AWESOME Edna!

Can't wait to see you guys!