Saturday, November 3, 2007

Harpers Ferry Again

Oops! I accidently posted before I got a chance to write anything. On Thursday Aaron, Andrea and I (and the little boys) went to a new town and I fell in love. It is a beautiful and cool little town with so many neat buildings, colors, and details. We had fun walking around, taking pictures, enjoying being outside, and we even about got blasted away by two trains. I'll have to post more pictures later. I'll definitely have to go back with Matt next time. I might want to pack my own lunch next time though, it can be difficult to get something to eat there, unless you have plenty of time and cash. We got a good taste of some West Virginia customer service. But, I loved the city so much that I didn't care that I had to eat trail mix for lunch.

2 comments:

Hillary Garner said...

What a charming little town! You have taken such great pictures! Dad would be proud!

Hilary said...

kind of reminds me of some of the places Zac took me to visit in Vermont. Very charming.