Thursday, July 24, 2008

Hyrum House

Thanks to the Morris family we spent a few days in Hyrum having a lot of fun.  Their cabin is right next to Hyrum Dam and so we played at the lake each day.  The kids favorite thing was digging holes all over the beach looking for clay.  They were covered with mud, but they made pots, balls, and all sorts of clay items.  They also loved the boat rides.  It wasn't the fastest boat on the lake but it got us all around, even to peanut butter beach or whatever they called it, where when you got out you sank in over your ankles and there were perfect skipping stones.  

The house was great with plenty of room for everyone.  The kids had fun playing soccer in the yard and I only made them stand in front of the cool barn for pictures for a second.  One of my favorites parts was staying up late to play Killer Bunnies.  I even won a round against all odds.
  

The Skidmore Cousins




Grandpa Ray and Nana
He LOVES his Daddy!


2 comments:

Morris Family said...

We had so much fun with you guys up in Hyrum. I am so glad that we were able to last minute plan a trip up there with our family. I had fun playing killer bunnies even though I never had a shot.
love ali

Andrea S. said...

I love the picture of Matt & Cameron-way too cute. And I think I might "steal" the pic of Ray and Ru it's a great shot. I'm so glad you were able to come for a couple weeks...can't wait until Nov.