Sunday, July 5, 2009

Williamsburg

This Sunday morning was beautiful.  We walked through Williamsburg and had a picnic in front of the palace.  Spring is lovely in Virginia!

While we were taking this picture we looked up and the trees were humming with these HUGE bees!


Of course, Mom found Market Square even in an 18th century town.
Love the colors of this one.
Nate likes to take pictures, so Matt and I actually have some of us together now.
I liked how they naturally sat in such a nice formation, and I love all their different expressions!


Some of the pretty things I saw.


2 comments:

Ash-face and J-pants said...

I can't get over how talented you are. These pictures are really cool.
P.S. I laughed at the Market Square thing.

Andrea S. said...

I almost didn't believe my eyes when the google reader showed you had a blog post. It looks like you had fun with your mom in Williamsburg. I'm glad she and Ennis were able to come visit you guys for a few days. I love the scenery pictures at the end, I may have to have you print me some for the apartment.