Thursday, March 4, 2010

While I was away...

...a little snow came to Virginia. I was actually very lucky to make it home when I did. The next day another storm came and dumped another foot. The boys were out of school for more than a week and Matt didn't have to go to work most of that time too. It was kind of like a vacation, mostly because I didn't get much done all week. I guess that is not true. I was the head sled run designer and repairer. We had so much fun sledding and snowboarding all week, for two weeks, really three weeks. It felt like a Utah winter. I didn't take any pictures of how beautiful it was. Oh well, sometimes you just have to enjoy things.

Boys love to jump off things!

They also surprised me and Nate refinished the "shoe" closet. We are still going to add some shelves, but he painted, hung a low coat rack and made it so nice. Yea!

2 comments:

Hillary Garner said...

Fun! We have had a very mild winter around here...glad someone got to enjoy some fun snow days!

Andrea S. said...

Looks like you're putting your snow days to good use. How fun to have an impromptu "staycation" with your family!