Monday, October 1, 2007

3's a Crowd

Well, three times is definitely too many times to go to the Emergency Room in about a month. I spent another night in the ER, but this time with Nathan. He will be ok but he is sure in a lot of pain with shingles. I don't like that name, it creeps me out for some reason. He kept saying his leg hurt but we couldn't see anything wrong. Then he started getting a rash. Sunday was our Primary Program and he was quite a little trooper. He stayed up on the stand (although he was making some pain filled expressions) and said his part, and then he walked off and out into the hall. Matt took him home and then later we decided to take him to the doctor. The nurse on the phone told me to go to an urgent care in Springfield which is near where we used to live. So we drove about 50 minutes only to find out that there is not an urgent care there. We headed for home and I planned to take him to the pediatrician today, but then I changed my mind and we went to the hospital where I had Cameron instead. Sooooo, I don't want to see another ER for a loooong time! I guess I should just be grateful that I can take my kids (or Matt) to the doctor when I need to.


Here are a few pictures from last week. We did some fun sight seeing with Granny and Grandpa. The boys wished they could have stayed longer and they keep asking when they are coming back. Thanks for visiting!!!







3 comments:

Andrea S. said...

I can't believe you went to the ER again. Poor Nate. I'm glad to hear he's feeling better. It looks like you had fun with your grandparents-we can't wait for our turn to come see you!

Hilary said...

So, is that just what you get when you live with a bunch of boys? I don't think I'm prepared at all for that. Luckily everyone is okay!!!

Love the pics of
Granny and Grandpa with the boys and the black and white one!

Hillary Garner said...

I wish I could have been there for you during all of your family's crazy health problems. It would be so nice to just zip over and watch your boys...I can dream right!? Hopefully you had good friends and nieghbors.

Your pictures are great Britt! I bet Granny and Grandpa had so much fun seeing your house and your family in their own element. How fun!