Monday, October 29, 2007

Cox Farm

We made our annual trip to Cox Farm with Nana. It was HOT beautiful fall day. The boys loved the dinosaur slide the most-I did too-but I didn't take any pictures there. The hayride is always fun. Sam wasn't sure if he wanted to go because he remembered that aliens come out at one point and last year one of them grabbed Sam and scared him pretty bad. After we told him that they were farmers dressed up he seemed ok, but he still wouldn't sit near the end. Nate loves the rope swing where you land in a big bin of foam but I wouldn't let him do it this year because of his leg. He got over being mad at me and had a great day too. Spencer liked petting the baby calf. Cameron loved all the animals and kept trying to pet the goat's rear ends.







3 comments:

Hillary Garner said...

What a fun outing! Britt, I don't know how you do it with four boys...you are awesome! Your boys are getting so big...I didn't even recognize Nate in one of the pics!

Morris Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Morris Family said...

You guys are so lucky to have had Nana there. We are jealous!! I loved your pictures, it looks like you were having fun. Love you!!
Ali