Monday, October 15, 2007

Sunday Drive

The weather here is finally starting to feel a little like fall. We drove to the Shenandoah Mountains yesterday to enjoy the fall leaves. Most everything was still green but it was beautiful anyway. We had a picnic and the boys had fun walking on the rock walls, finding sticks, and throwing rocks. Good boy stuff. I was trying to practice shooting with backlight. It was nice to be up in some mountains again (hills rather) and I kept thinking of times growing up when we would drive up the canyons to see the leaves, have picnics, and take family pictures. Something about fall makes me miss my family. We love you all!!!




3 comments:

Hillary Garner said...

Britt...
I love the one of the trees! That is beautiful! I hear you about the fall...I have good family memories of the fall. It seems like that was always the time of year we would go and take family pictures!

Hilary said...

you have such a fun family. i love that you are always out about creating fun memories. you inspire me to be a better mom! hope Nate is doing better.

hil

Hilary said...

you have such a fun family. i love that you are always out about creating fun memories. you inspire me to be a better mom! hope Nate is doing better.

hil