Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Aunt Diane Loves Me

I was cleaning out my night stand last week and I found this button that my Aunt Diane gave me many years ago. So, Diane if you are reading this, you should know that this button meant something to me, because I still have it after about 14 moves in three states. When I pulled it out from between old letters and cards it made me laugh out loud and then almost cry, which was weird. I was in high school when she gave it to all her nieces and nephews. My friends thought it was really funny (in a good way) and they dared me to wear to school all day, and I did. High school girls don't normally wear buttons like that to school, so I think I was brave.

I just wanted to post this for valentine's day to point out that you never know how far your love is going to reach. We should all try to love a little more! Thanks Diane, maybe I'll wear it tomorrow. Love you all!!!

Doesn't that just make you happy?

2 comments:

Hilary said...

That is Awesome! You should do something like that for your boys and make them wear it all day. Aunt Diane is so fun.

Hillary Garner said...

I still have mine! I keep it in my treasure box:)