Sunday, February 3, 2008

Cookies

It must be Sunday night because we are having cookies. This is one of our favorite things to do on Sunday. We all get a glass of milk and eat hot cookies one after the other. I always thought Sam was our cookie monster, but Cameron is challenging him.




Most of us are dippers.






This is Cameron saying "Pees, Pees, Cookie, Cookie, Cookie" 
(With the accent on the second syllable of cookie.)
He is so cute!


So, we are in the basement, the boys playing, me on the computer, Nate trying to catch some of the Superbowl, and Matt brings me down a very black and very stinky cookie.  Oops!  I did one of my famous moves and forgot the last batch of cookies.  I burned 'em good.  I don't think I'll post a picture of those hockey pucks.

4 comments:

Andrea S. said...

YUM! I wish we were there to enjoy some of those DELICIOUS cookies of yours as well as your company. Love the pictures of the boys eating those cookies-Cam is just way to cute.

Janna said...

We have a habit of Sunday evening cookie madness too. Your boys are so adorable.

Sue said...

Good grief, those cookies look soooo good! That's NOT what I need to see when I should be at the gym right now.

Morris Family said...

It must have been in the air, john made us cookies last night and we enjoyed them with milk as well. I posted a picture of a chocolate chip faced william. It must be the age!!! love ali