Sunday, September 14, 2008

Hurricane Rain

Last weekend we had a ton of rain. When it rains hard enough a river starts flowing through our backyard. The boys went out to play (including Matt with all his rain gear on) and they had a blast! They raced boats (pieces of wood) and plastic bottles. They even tried Sam's pirate ship in the cement drain. It didn't stay upright very well, but they had fun with a mailbox that floated down and other stuff. They even found a cute turtle and some squished frogs. Cam didn't last long-it was pretty cold. I was happy to watch them all having such a fun time.






4 comments:

Sue said...

I LOVE Cameron's face in that last picture...killer!

Hilary said...

Oh how funny, Sue and I had the same reaction. I LAUGHED my head off at Cameron in that last picture!
I love that Matt is out there right along with them!

Hillary Garner said...

How fun to play in the rain...way to make the most out of a wet situation. What a cool turtle...ditto on Cam's expression!:)

Andrea S. said...

We are totally laughing that your boys are in their swimsuits and Matt is in full rain gear. Any excuse to get geared up right?