Monday, October 26, 2009

SLC


We did something really fun this summer in Utah. With my dad and siblings we bought SLC Passes. These tickets let you into a whole bunch of sites around Salt Lake for one low price. When we bought a one day pass we got a second day free, so we drove all around the Salt Lake Valley cramming in as many things as we could without going too crazy.

Here is what we saw:
Tracy Aviary
Liberty Park
Discovery Museum
Clark Planetarium and IMAX show
Lion House for dinner (AWESOME DEAL!!!!)
Ride on Trax
Snowbird Tram
Five Guys (Not included in deal but a yummy stop)
Aquarium
Thanksgiving Point Dinosaur Museum
Thanksgiving Point Gardens

This was quite a feat considering that there were 21 of us. The kids were amazing and I think we all had a lot of fun. I did at least!

I have about 50 pictures that I want to share so for tonight I'm just posting one until I can narrow down what I should include.

No comments: