Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Julia's Kitchen




You probably know if you've read my blog at all that I LOVED the movie Julie and Julia. That is also why I'm posting recipes with numbers on them. I'm trying to do 52 NEW recipes by next August. So, when Rulynn visited we went to the Smithsonian American History museum and we got to see Julia's kitchen. It was just like the movie and it was fun to stand there and watch funny clips from her cooking shows. Even though this is a relatively small project, it has been very motivating for me. Lately I have been a terrible blogger, but it is not because we haven't been doing anything. I've just been feeling like life is kind of crazy.

1 comment:

Andrea S. said...

I'm going to watch that movie tonight! What a fun thing for you and Ru to go see together.