Monday, November 9, 2009

Big Boy

Cam has grown up in so many ways this fall. We went to the dentist in August and talked about turning in his binkies for the babies that didn't have any. He LOVED his bees, and I loved his bee because he would nap so easily. So, I wasn't quite ready to get rid of it. Yes, I know he was over three years old. He really likes our dentist and within a week he bit the ends off all his binkies and was done.

Then when we went to the beach, Matt worked with him going on the toilet and when we came home he was potty trained. Of course we've had some accidents, but he was fantastic.

We put the training wheels back on the little bike and he has been cruising around until I ran over it two weeks ago. Oooops!

I found a darling bed on Craig's List, so we took down his crib and he sleeps in a BIG BOY bed now. He was bubbling with excitement to show his Dad when he got home from work.




We've all had a turn at being sick too.



We love our Cameron!!!

4 comments:

Janna said...

He's so cute! We've just cut our 3 year old off his paci addiction - literally. I cut the ends off and played dumb when he wondered why they're all broken. It's like a rude awakening to the fact that they're not our babies anymore - so sad!

Morris Family said...

Way cute! It is amazing how fast they grow up. You are all done with diapers. I guess it is time to start trying for number 5!!! We just took Lucy bebe a couple of weeks ago.

Andrea S. said...

Cam is absolutely adorable. I can't get over his little bum in those cute undies. Aaron saw the pictures of him on a bike and now thinks Bear needs one. I feel like these little boys have grown up overnight. Haven't you figured out a way to make them stop growing yet? I hope you're all feeling better now.

Hilary said...

he is so adorable! I love it~