Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thank Goodness: by Nate

Here is our Thanksgiving in a photo essay by Nate.
He took a billion pictures but these were some favs.

Self Portrait of the Photographer

Olivia was my little helper!

Happy Grandpa

I tried a new way to cook the turkey. It was more difficult than the magazine made it look. It is called spatchcocking the turkey. You cut the backbone out and flatten it down and then it cooks faster and more evenly. I figured that because of how much time it took to cut it, I don't think I saved any time. The turkey did taste juicy though.




New door hardware being installed.


Basement fun.

My picture wall inspired by Nie Nie.

Happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Hilary said...

love the tablecloth! that wall looks super fun too!

Hillary Garner said...

What a fun Thanksgiving it looks like you guys have. Nate...good job documenting everything! I love how it shows all the different things that were going on at the same time with B in the kitchen, Nana resting, and Matt and his dad installing a new door knob:) Your house looks super cute! Hope we can come visit sometime soon! Love you all!