Thursday, November 5, 2009

Happy Halloween




We had a fabulous Halloween night. Lots of fun food and lots of friends to share it with. Some of the food scared off some of the kids. Eating a hairy toe and monster brains can make you lose your appetite I guess. I made the usual fingers and toes but never took a picture. Next year I'll make the brain a day ahead because by Sunday the liquid seeped out onto the platter and it shriveled a little so it looked really creepy. I took ideas from Family Fun, Food Network and Martha Stewart. Hope you all had fun too!

1 comment:

Andrea S. said...

So cute! I'm going to have to have you send me recipes for all your foods. They all look so fun and yummy! I love the boys-especially Nate's scarecrow pose. I'm laughing about the pirate costume. I almost called to have Ru bring it home with her and then mail it to me, but I thought maybe Cam would be a pirate since they're the same size. I'll definitely be calling you next year.