Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween






We had so much fun on Halloween night and we were glad to have friends to share it with.  The kids were excited to go trick or treating and they all looked cute in their costumes.  While they finished going around the whole neighborhood, Rebecca and I finished getting dinner ready.  The witches brew was a hit but they weren't so sure about some of the other food.  (eyeballs, fingers, goblin guts???)  They ate plenty of candy so we know they didn't go hungry.  Then the kids watched movies and the adults had a good game of Canasta until we decided we probably should go to sleep.  (3am)  Now we have to wait a whole year to do it again!

5 comments:

Morris Family said...

sounds like alot of fun. We want to try to have halloween party next year. i'll have to get all your recipes for fingers and toes.
love ali

Andrea S. said...

I can't believe Matt stayed awake until 3 am. I also have to say I love his pirate pants. I think he should wear them for Christmas so we can see how awesome they are in person.

It looks like you had a great Halloween. What did you do for the goblin guts? I'm glad your friends were able to come over and celebrate with you.

Andrea S. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hillary Garner said...

How fun B! I love Halloween too...maybe one year we'll be able to celebrate it together! You guys are party animals...no way would we last until 3am!

Merrill Family said...

Wow Britt, you go ALL out. It looks like you had a lot of fun. Your boys looked cute as always, and the food looked great. Nate cracked me up in his personal picture. I just recently watched Neopolian Dynamite, and the way Nate is standing just made me laugh.