Friday, November 14, 2008

I Heart Fall

Fall is my favorite season until spring blossoms. I know that doesn't make sense but it is hard pick a favorite when you have such beautiful springs and falls! We went to the "mountains" a few weeks ago. We were a little early for the good fall color and then by the time we could go again the leaves had all fallen. We enjoyed a nice hike and lots of playing with sticks. The viewpoints along the road were fun to stop at. I love the picture of Matt looking over the edge. He looks happy to me. He was watching the boys climb on the rocks below him.






2 comments:

Morris Family said...

I love all of your pictures!I especially love the one with all of you and the one of you and matt. What a cute couple!
love ali

Amy said...

OH Brittany...you are such an amazing photographer...