Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving weekend was great. We had dinner with our friends the Eberts. It is nice to be with people on the holidays when we can't be with family. Deborah will hate me for posting this picture. She wasn't really going after the food like that, I just caught her being silly. We both made a lot of food and we had plenty of pies and treats. Pumpkin Pie, Banana Cream, Pecan, Pumpkin Roll, Chocolate Bon Bons and even good old M&M's. Cam slept through dinner which was kind of nice, and I'm not sure where the littlest Ebert was in these pictures, but he is so cute! The kids played and played and the adults were able to play a little Killer Bunnies.





To my sister-in-laws, just letting you know that Matt liked my new apron:)

6 comments:

Andrea S. said...

Okay, I was totally laughing when I saw the picture of you wearing your apron, before I even read what you wrote. I noticed Matt's smile was especially big :)

I'm glad you were able to have a nice Thanksgiving with the Ebert--and that you went with a traditional turkey instead of rabbit.

Can't wait to see you in a couple weeks!

Morris Family said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!! I as well was lauging and was going to ask if Matt liked the apron but now I know. Can't wait to see your little family and hang out and play Killer Bunnies as well.
love ali

Sue said...

I have the feeling there's something more to this apron than you're telling us. :) Anyhow, you are too cute. Every holiday is straight out of a picture book for you...I love it!

Merrill Family said...

Looks like you had a great Thanksgiving. The kids table looked so fun with the place mats and cornucopias. We wish you could have been here, but I'm glad you had friends to celebrate with.

SkidsKids said...

I knew he would:) you will have to buy more when you get back to UT. maybe he can buy his own;)

Hilary said...

Wow, sounds like the apron was a huge hit. You should have bought the other one too!
Your tablecloth looks fabulous and so does the food. Glad you were able to have a fun Thanksgiving even if it wasn't with us. We missed you!