Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Fun with Mom






When Mom came to visit we were able to go out and do a few fun things thanks to Matt. He was sick one day so my mom and I went to Occoquan and went shopping and out to lunch. On Saturday we were able to sneak away and go to the Eastern Market. We didn't have a lot of time there, but we each came away with something. I got a cute necklace made from an old international stamp and she picked out one of an old Shakespeare stamp. We also found some cute things in Occoquan and the outlet mall:)
I think one of her favorite things was exploring the woods with the boys. They came down the hill with this amazing collection of MUSHROOMS. I'm sure some of them must be poisonous, but they sure are beautiful. We're glad you came!

1 comment:

Merrill Family said...

WOW! Cool Mushrooms. I'm glad that Spencer was able to have his grandparents at his baptism.