Thursday, March 12, 2009

Liberty Mountain

To start the day we drove to Liberty Mountain ski resort in PA.  The tubing was fun but the lines at the top were deceivingly long.  No trains and Cam couldn't go on the big hill so Matt and I took turns.  Cam got to go down a small hill and then he was a pretty good sport to hang out and watch the other boys.  

This lady's face made me laugh.  Maybe she reminded me of large Marge or something.



In front of the lodge where we ate our lunch/snacks.


The magic carpet is in the long tunnel. We walked up a couple of times on the other side, because it looked like it would be faster.  I think in the end it was about the same.

5 comments:

Merrill Family said...

Looks fun you guys. You are all so cute. I like the Marge lady. Is it just me or does the snow really look different out there?

Morris Family said...

It is so weird to see snow in your pictures. And that you are still doing that kind of stuff. The sun just shines here and that is all we know. Looks like fun>
love ali

Becca said...

Hey, I like the cupcake holder I spotted in your next post. Is that the one I gave you a ccouple years ago? We never talked about whether you got it or not after your Christmas party.

I love the twilight song on your blog.

Becca said...

We just watched Pee Wee's Big Adventure a couple weeks ago. Large Marge is definantly the kids favorite part.

Hilary said...

I love all the fun things you do together as a family!