Sunday, March 29, 2009

St. Patrick's Day

Top o' the morning to ya!  Ok, I can't really write in an accent like Aunt Diane, so I'll stop.  This was our green dinner.  Green Reuben sandwiches, boiled cabbage, french fries and green milk.  I had plenty of leftover cabbage.  After dinner we hurried off to Nate's string concert.  I started to tear up when they played Ode to Joy.  In my opinion, it was miraculous that they can get hundreds of young students to play together, having never practiced together and it actually sounded good.  They played with an accompaniment CD.  One of the school's director had a very amusing style.  Spencer kind of smiled and said "What is he doing with his arms?"  I'm not actually sure.  


1 comment:

Andrea S. said...

MMM, those sandwiches look nice and nasty. I'm sure the boys all loved their green dinner though. Congratulations to Nate on his concert.