Wednesday, March 18, 2009

So behind...



Today was a beautiful spring day and here I am posting pictures of snow. I'll get caught up soon I hope. This was our only real snowstorm of the year. The kids were out of school for two days and so we had a lot of fun. We have a great hill for sledding except that you have to watch out for the house or cars in the driveway. The boys are good at bailing off when they need to. I obviously don't have that skill, so the only "accident" of the day was me landing on my tailbone. I had shoveled the end of the driveway and was building up a wall that would stop the boys. Spencer and I went down together one last time before going in and needless to say, the wall did not stop us, but rather it launched us right onto the asphalt. Ouch! When the boys crash like that they just hop up and do it again.








On the second day the boys and their friends built some jumps. Look how high Spencer went! He had the record for the day. They had a great time but I had to keep my eye on them so no one would get hurt. They try to jump off the rocks if I don't watch. Once that sun came out the snow only lasted a couple of days and now I have daffodils blooming the front yard. Yea!

1 comment:

Hillary Garner said...

Holy Air Spencer! That looks like so much fun!