Wednesday, March 18, 2009

More Monkies

Sunday morning I noticed Cam and Karston both had on Monkey PJ's (Cam calls them his Monkey Soup) so I thought it would be cute to take their picture jumping on the couch. I worried this would lead to trouble, but Cam has not tried to jump on the couch since. I'm the one who should stay off the furniture. This is when I stood on the chair and fell over backwards. Stupid! Anyway... the point of this post is to show these cute monkeys having fun.





Speakiing of monkies...One of Cam's favorite books is Hand Hand Fingers Thumb.  I love reading that to him because every time at the same part, on the same page, (The picture with millions of monkies and little one is one the big monkey's shoulders.)  he points and says "That's me."  It cracks me up.  

1 comment:

Hilary said...

cute lil monkeys! I love how visual the pictures are with the red jammies and the red wall!