Sunday, February 15, 2009

Feed the Birds

The weather has been so nice here lately, that we wanted to get out and do something.  Last Saturday we packed a lunch and went to a nearby park.  It was a beautiful wintry scene (without snow of course) with the frozen lake and seagulls perched all over.  We brought along some wheat bread that I made to feed the birds.  I'm looking for a better recipe than that one.  I couldn't eat it, but the birds loved it so I guess it all worked out.  I love watching my boys explore, imagine, laugh, play, interact and be happy, so it was a perfect afternoon.








The always present multi-tool.  Just in case you have to whittle.

2 comments:

Morris Family said...

That is such a cute picture of you and Matt. What fun!
love ali

Andrea S. said...

I got a good laugh about the multi-tool. See, all the gear purchases are bound to come in handy some day. I love the picture of you and Matt-it makes me want to have more candid pictures of Aaron and I together. I got a good laugh about the bagles too.