Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Inauguration

Last month we had a fun visit from some of the Wrights. They had tickets to the inauguration and so they came to stay for a couple of nights. The boys enjoyed playing Mario Cart and foosball, and they love it anytime people talk to them and shower them with attention.
DC was very cold that day! Matt was able to go with them and I was glad I could enjoy it from inside a warm home.

They may hate me for posting this but I think it is funny.  Apparently, people were crashed out all over the Senate building after enduring the cold and standing for hours.  They got some good brownies and cookies out of it too.

What good sports and ping-pong players Dalton and Ashley were.
We had fun staying up and talking and going out to eat.  Thanks SO much for the hot chocolate.  Please come anytime.

1 comment:

Ash-face and J-pants said...

Ha ha I'll let that picture slide since we had so much fun with you guys.